CHEVY 1960's ERA CRATE ENGINE
327 — 350 HP, 365 HP, 375 HP
These are nostalgic era engines
a real barn find!!
327 350 HP priced from $3995
327 365 HP priced from $4295
327 375 HP priced from $4595
A "Crate Engine" means "Intake
to Pan." PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ENGINE IS NOW SOLD ONLY IN A TURNKEY PACKAGE.
start from an additional $995 to $1095 to $1195 added to the base Crate Engine price.
Ask about our Fast Track Startup:
That means this engine can be Real
Ready to Run OUT OF THE BOX if
you choose our our Fast Track startup, which includes break in, super tuning,
jetting, and more.
you choose to do a Fast Track Start Up, we have special pricing
right now on these engines!
HERE to learn more
FAST TRACK, and
to view a sample video.
Double Hump Fuel Injected
Date Coded Engine
Intake to pan crate engine
These engines have a GREAT
old school sound!
These engines are completely
custom rebuilt 1960s era Chevy 327 - 350, 365, and 375
horsepower engines. Call to get block casting date code. Cylinder
heads are the famous fuelie heads! These engine
blocks and heads came from old unused GM parts stock
that had sat undisturbed for many years.
These engines are from a real "Barn Find."
Many cranks, engine blocks, heads, from early Chevrolets,
Corvettes, Chevelles, Novas, Camaros, El Caminos, big
blocks, small blocks of many different years.
This engine will work on
early 1960s Chevrolets, Corvettes, Chevelles, Novas,
Crankshaft is GM original
GM steel forged rods
New Seal Power Flat Top Pistons
Cam is hydraulic high performance!
We will set you up with
the right CAM combination for that Great Old School
features on this crate engine include these new
parts and more: (Be
sure to scroll down the page to see a more detailed
- Heavy Duty double roller
- Corvette valve covers available (optional for an
- Timing chain cover
- Timing flag
- 5 qt oil pan (7 qt optional)
- NEW Edelbrock aluminum
- With oil spout custom install,
Old School Touch!
- 8" Harmonic Balancer
- Built from one of our Dyno tested and road proven Dyno packages. Your specific engine can also be Dyno tested, for an additional charge.
- Call for info on flex plate or fly wheel.
- Call for correct flex plate on automatics.
- Call for info on standard transmissions (4 or 5 speed, etc.)
- Comes complete, intake to oil pan. Some assembly may be needed.
What comes with this 327 engine?
Here's a listing of the parts and machine labor for
engine from PhoenixEngine.com.
- Compcams cam kit, Great Old School Sound
- Compcams hydraulic lifters
- SP Spring set,
heavy duty (901 VETT, series springs)
intake included aluminum
- HD Stem steel intake
valves 1.94 or 202
- HD Stem steel exhaust valves
- Premium positive valve Seals polyacrylate
- Rocker Arms, Balls, Nuts and Push Rods
roller timing chain
- Controlled internal oil
system (a PER exclusive!)
- Melling Heavy duty
High volume oil pump
- Heavy duty steel collar
- New oil pickup screen
- High quality
American Seal Power pistons
- P.E.R.® Seal
Power HP plasma moly rings
- Brass freeze plug
kit and galley plugs kit
- High quality rear
main seal double lip polyacrylate
- Fel Pro PermaTorque
head gaskets and gasket set
- King or Clevite Main bearings,
Real Tri metal, high quality
- King or Clevite Rod bearings,
Real Tri metal, high quality
- New rod nuts
- Cam bearings, high quality 360 Set
ENGINE MACHINE LABOR includes:
- P.E.R. 4-angle® valve
- Mill-matching surfaced heads
- Heavy duty thick wall valve guides
- Valve guides custom cut for posi-seals
- Jet vat block and magnifluxing
- Remove and replace all freeze plugs
- Remove and replace gallery plugs
- Remove and replace cam bearings
- Custom centerline boring of block
90 degree V8 centerline boring
- Power hone to fit pistons and rings
- Custom crank micro polish, radius oil holes
- Rods pressed off, then heat fitted
- Rods checked for alignment
- Street balancing
ANY CHANGES NEEDED, JUST CALL AND WE WILL BUILD
A CUSTOM ENGINE PACKAGE FOR YOU.
YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE THE COLOR, CHOOSING FROM OVER 25
OUR ENGINES ARE CUSTOM HAND BUILT:
327- 350- 383-
396- 427- 454 AND MORE!
Call to Order this
Toll Free 1-888-766-8044
08:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
09:00am - 1:00pm Saturday
Times listed are Arizona time (-7 GMT).
Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time. We are on MST all year round.
is totally REBUILT in our Machine Shop by Professionals
from start to finish. The Engine Performance
Combination was developed from our over 45 years
of experience on MUSCLECARS, STREET STRIPS, CUSTOM TRUCKS,
4x4s, and JEEPS. PhoenixEngine.com
has built over 140,000 quality engines to date.
Warranty and Shipping Info:
engine has a one year written warranty. Buyer
pays actual shipping costs if unable to pick
up engine from our shop in Phoenix AZ. Some
state freight restrictions apply. Payment
due in full prior to shipping. We accept Visa,
Mastercard, Discover, money orders, cashier's
checks and direct deposit. (GET
A DISCOUNT WITH
A DIRECT DEPOSIT!) Business or personal checks
must clear prior to shipping. Arizona residents must
add 8.3% sales tax. Please call for core requirements.
Call NOW for FREE SHIPPING to Southern California!
We also offer super shipping rates to all 48 continental
states. Call for rates to Hawaii, Alaska, or international
today to order!
Toll Free: 1-888-766-8044
note that some parts are based on availability.
The brand names listed above are guidelines; the
exact brand name may not be available at the time
we build your engine. Pricing is deemed to be correct
at time of posting, but is not guaranteed. It is
listed as a guideline only. Please call us for
complete pricing on the engine built to your specific
10/14/13 txt core
6/3/14 txt (140K engines & 44 yrs)
10/2/15 added fuelie pics w/dyno
3/25/16 txt, bullets, moveup
* Note: When we custom build your engine,
you can choose from over 25 different colors or you can
supply the paint to have your engine painted the same color
as your car's finish!
Please note photos may vary from actual product as all our engines
are custom built.